Saturday, June 23, 2007

Being Random

Random time! And the topic, what Jerryboy like and dislike. LOL

Jerryboy likes:
  • Anything to do with green or black
  • People telling him that they miss him
  • People laughing and smiling
  • Poking people out of the blue
  • Embracing souls in need
  • Rainy days
  • Black and white pictures
  • Songs with meaningful lyrics
  • His gang of xiao mei meiS. LOL
  • His little sister (;
Jerryboy dislikes:
  • Punksters
  • People "yozing" him
  • People calling him dude
  • People who constantly keep correcting his English
  • People who uses him as an object to crack a joke for others
  • People who despise others through social ranking
  • People who keep pressuring him to go for a degree
  • Any lawyers
Yea, I'll explain why I dislike those things nows.

  • People who yoz me: I just don't like it.
  • People calling him dude: I'm not white.
  • People who constantly keep correcting his English: Mind you, my English is A1.
  • People who uses him as an object to crack a joke for others: I've got my dignity bastards.
  • People who despise others through social ranking: Simple, the higher your social status, the lower your respect are for the people of lower social status.
  • People who keep pressuring him to go for a degree: I'm happy the way I am. Really!
  • Any lawyers: The law was supposedly created to ensure fairness and equality. But if you do know, the rich were the one who created "Law" to protect themselves. What equality and fairness do you speak of?
You see, I'm from a middle class family but my stand in the society is VERY firm, I know what exactly requires more attention then just protecting ourselves from "terrorist". If you ask me, the real "terrorist" are those people conveying those message to us.

We have yet to settle environmental issues and also, our own people's need and we focus so much on external affairs.

If you ask me why I'm talking about such a topic, cuz I chance across an article from TODAY newspaper and it caught my eye, Slavery. That is why, since I was a kid, I always slander the law and their sidekicks.


Her:
I really don't know if I've changed anot but it is others who will judge me on that but whatever I say, I always have you misunderstood, hurting you with my words. It's been 6months since I last seen you.

I never once doubt your concern despite not being able. True that I don't wish to see you cuz I'm still having trouble getting over it.

So, I'm sorry for misunderstanding you again, my fault. Perhaps if you think that it's best that you wanna keep your distance from me, I'm alright with it. Just give me more time...

No comments: