Thursday, June 14, 2007

Spunkan

Entered A&E earlier this morning due to my sugar problem and so, blood test done, transplant was....






















SUCCESSFUL!! Wee`

I learnt a lesson, NEVER NEVER leave home without sweets =(

But just as I was about to take a smile, I realized I made a mistake last night. In an attempt to speak to a friend in a peaceful but understanding manner, all hell broke loose, everything was smashed. I didn't lose my temper or such but emotional affection was torn apart.

As much as I tried to salvage the whole situation, it was fruitless and it came down over in just 4hours.

I've changed from one end to another end just to try and seek a better social life but I wasn't spared.

Friends like Clement, who once often speak to me about my temper, my attitude, I already began to change, adapt nicely and learnt to analyze problems before tackling it.

But I failed. Perhaps I'm still not used to using Clements' suggestion to aid myself. So, I broke up, I confessed to the lovely girl.

I hope it ain't a wrong move... And I'm getting scare of approaching anyone now...

No comments: