Friday, June 22, 2007

Can you people STOP asking me about my health?!?!

Yes, I know how concerned are you guys when I'm ill but, there's certain boundaries of limit that you should not cross. Take for example, spreading the news that I'm down with leukemia.


In case you don't know when someone is ill, yes, to certain extend concern is appreciated. BUT, if you are to keep asking and asking and asking, naturally, I will get irritated about it.


Especially when you're someone who had a past with me. It irks me alot not because you ditched me but because you're being over-concerned and spreading the news? The last thing I want to do is let the World know about my condition. That is why I kept it even from Terriss, my coach.


So, DON'T, it's irritating. And I mean it... Thank you.

No comments: