Friday, June 15, 2007

Home Girls and Their Bringing

Of most I know of, the guys, they ABSOLUTELY LOVE home girls for they do not foresee what are the consequences. For one thing I know, I grew to detest them as they are such a pain-in-the ass.

Firstly, MOST of them whom I know love boy fanning and they would look up to idols, wishing that they could get someone dashing. But wait, I think they need a mirror to reflect what kinda person they are before they could actually drool over the guy.

Secondly, MOST of them are "virgins" in relationships, not knowing anything and what to do and such. One of the example is simple, not knowing what to do whenever they make a mistake.

Thirdly, they are such softie at heart, refusing to argue or whatever when it comes to major decision. They just say, anything is fine. So, a break up is also fine to them easily.

Forth, their best friends can be a lethal weapon against the guy should she have this "See you not happy" kinda thing.

So, at the end of the day, getting a relationship to last with a home girl ain't always that fascinating eh? For me, I had began to pick up my confidence and am gonna try hitting on some HOT FAT BABES =DDDDD


Concurrently, am mixing around quite a lot of hot babes. Screw being a sweet looking guy awaiting on ignorant ideals, quit dressing decently, it time to hit the street. Leaving of which, I shall leave this stupid video that I found on Raphael's blog.

Oh... I'm anti-PAP and LEE family.


No comments: